Residential Solar Panel Installation
You already know that going solar offers plenty of benefits — now you need to find the right system and a team to install it.
The time is now to stop renting electricity from the utility. Put solar panels on your house and make your own clean power to get short-term and long-term financial benefits while helping to protect the environment.
The process of installing solar panels is more than just mounting some panels on your roof. You need a professional eye to find the right solution for your location, budget and expectations. That’s why you should work with a residential solar company you trust to get the job done right.
At Eco Leaf Solar, we’re dedicated to providing you with high-quality panels and customized services that will benefit your family for years to come.
Are Solar Panels Right for Your Home?
Solar panels offer an excellent opportunity to save money and increase the value of your home. That said, some properties are a better fit for solar panels than others. You’ll need to consider a few factors before beginning the project.
The ideal roof for solar panel installation is in good condition and has minimal shading. It should also face south, east or west. North-facing roofs won’t get as much direct sunlight.
Still not sure whether solar panels are the right choice for your home? When you get in touch with Eco leaf Solar, we’ll send our experts to your property to conduct a thorough site analysis. We’ll customize a proposal to build you a system that will fit your budget and needs.
Book A FREE Consultation Today.
SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION FOR RESIDENTIAL HOMES
- We can install rooftop solar panels on shingle, metal, tile, and flat roofs
- We offer pre-construction consultation and coordinate with your builder/contractor
- We also offer ground-mounted solar energy systems and solar carports
- Every install we do has a 1 year parts and labour warranty
- All of our preferred products have a complete 20+ year warranty
WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE SOLAR PANELS INSTALLED AT YOUR HOME?
Installing solar panels is a smart investment that saves homeowners thousands on household electricity costs and increases your home value, and it is good for the planet by helping to reduce your carbon footprint and improve local air quality. We always aim to keep the cost of putting residential solar panels on your home less than your current electric bill.
How Do I Pay For My Solar Panels?
- Pay in Cash
- Financing – Loans terms are typically 5-15 years at 3-8% interest *this depends on your lender, personal credit, personal income etc*
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Private Loans
Learn more about home solar panel costs and how you can save money by making your own solar power by contacting us today!
WHAT SHOULD YOU CONSIDER BEFORE INSTALLING HOME SOLAR PANELS?
More Canadians than ever before are discovering the benefits of residential solar panels. Fewer than 2% of homes across Canada have solar panels today, but solar capacity is projected to grow significantly thanks to an abundance of sunshine, falling panel prices, and favorable incentive programs, and grant programs and policies.
Here are several factors that you should know to determine whether your home is a good fit for a solar panel installation:
- Shade is one of the most common reasons people cannot install residential solar panels. Trees or other impediments to full sunlight throughout the entire day can negatively impact solar panel efficiency.
- For rooftop systems, your roof must be in good condition. It is ideal but not necessarily required for your home to have south or west exposure. Solar can be mounted on all roof materials.
- Depending on the residential property, ground-mounted solar panel systems and solar carports may be good alternatives if rooftop solar is not feasible.
- The economics of solar generally make sense only if you are planning to stay in your home for at least 2 years. If you are planning to move soon, consider waiting to install solar on your new home! Obviously if you do install prior to moving you can re-coop the cost of your investment when you sell the property. The investment into solar will increase the amount you can sell your home for.
- If you are building a home, it’s less expensive to incorporate solar into your plans from the beginning. We will work with your developer to ensure the process is efficient and seamless for you.
Many life changes can contribute to an increase in household electricity usage that may prompt you to consider home solar panels. These include moving into a larger home, adding to your family with children or older parents moving in, purchasing an electric vehicle, or installing a pool. If your electricity bills have recently gone up, now is the perfect time to see how residential solar panels can lower your bills.